Ten rounds have never been so much fun. The Model 64 G combines Savage’s legendary accuracy with a reliable straight-blowback semi-automatic action fed by a detachable 10-round box magazine. The 21-inch, satin-blued carbon steel barrel is perfectly balanced to the high-luster hardwood stock.
- Reliable, semi-automatic 22 LR
- Straight-blowback action
- 10-round detachable box magazine
- High-luster wooden stock
- 21-inch, satin-blued carbon steel barrel
- Open sights
Action: Semi Auto
Barrel Color: Blued
Barrel Finish: Matte
Barrel Length (in)/(cm): 21 / 53.3
Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
Caliber: 22 LR
Magazine Capacity: 10
Length of Pull (in)/(cm): 0 / 0.0
Magazine: Detachable Box Magazine
Overall Length (in)/(cm): 40.5 / 102.9
Rate of Twist (in): 1 in 16
Receiver Color: Blued
Receiver Finish: Matte
Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
Stock Color: Brown
Stock Finish: Stain
Stock Material: Hardwood
Stock Type: Sporter
Weight (lb)/(kg): 5 / 2.27
You must be a Canadian residents 18 and older
- PAL Required – Requires a valid PAL to purchase.
We whip Firearms only within Canada through Canada Post. A signature is required with photo I.D. when the product arrives at your door.
Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms order.
All ammunition and firearms could be only shipped to the address, which is the same as your firearm license address.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order. Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- All firearms, archery products, optics and accessories orders are shipped via Canada Post Service. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue an approval. No PO boxes allowed.