Bargaindock’s Express Shipping system provides Super-Fast, Low-Cost shipping! During our special promotions some products can be eligible for FREE Shipping via Economy and the rest ship at extremely competitive rates. There are no small order fees and shipping costs are calculated as you add products to your shopping cart.
We whip Firearms only within Canada through Canada Post. A signature is required with photo I.D. when the product arrives at your door.
Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms order.
All ammunition and firearms could be only shipped to the address, which is the same as your firearm license address.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order. Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- All firearms, archery products, optics and accessories orders are shipped via Canada Post Service. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue an approval. No PO boxes allowed.
- All ammunition orders are shipped via Canpar or Loomis as Canada Post will not accept or deliver ammunition. We only use Loomis for areas where Canpar cannot deliver to. No PO boxes allowed.
- Most orders are shipped within 1 to 3 business days, depending on availability of the items to be shipped. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods as these can change.
- All orders ship with a tracking number and signature required. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking info.
- Firearms and ammunition are sold and shipped only within Canada. These items are not to be exported.
- Firearms and ammunition will ONLY ship to a PAL license holder.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- Free shipping offers only apply to Canada. If an order that contained free shipping is returned, a 15% restocking fee will always apply in order to cover the shipping costs we incurred.
- Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we cannot combine multiple orders for shipping purposes.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 3 days of the order being delivered. Simply contact us with your name, order number and the issue. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
- Bargaindock will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
Bargaindock reserves the right to refuse any order.