Last updated: April 03, 2017
Bargaindock (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.bargaindock.com website (the “Service”).
This Website is the exclusive property of Bargaindock. This document constitutes an agreement between you and Bargaindock that sets out the terms and conditions by which Bargaindock allows you to visit the Website, view the information that is contained therein, and access tools to assist in business transactions with Bargaindock.
By visiting the Bargaindock Website, you accept the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. Please read this document carefully and if for whatever reason you are not in agreement with the said terms and conditions, please end your visit to the site. BY VISITING BARGAINDOCK’S WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT LIMITATIONS OR RESERVATIONS, AND BY ANY APPLICABLE LAWS.
The following Terms and Conditions must be read by you together with any other terms, conditions or disclaimers contained on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other terms, conditions or disclaimers contained on the Site, the latter will govern. The products and services of Bargaindock are subject to other terms and conditions governing their use.
These Terms apply to all users of the Website, including users who contribute content to the Website. The Website may contain interactive areas designed to allow you to post content on the Website and/or comment, including by commenting on our blogs. The use of these features is additionally governed by the Code of Conduct.
To access some features of the Website and/or purchase specific products, you may have to register for a Bargaindock user account. When registering for your user account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your user account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Bargaindock immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your user account.
Although Bargaindock will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your user account, you may be liable for the losses of Bargaindock or others due to such unauthorized use.
Ownership of Website Content
Bargaindock owns all intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright and trade-mark rights, in all materials on or comprising the Website (“Content”), including, without limitation, all written, audio visual or other materials and graphical elements on the Website. Bargaindock grants you a limited license to use, download, print, or reproduce in whole or in part, the Content on this Website, subject to the following conditions:
- They must be used or reproduced accurately, without any modification and they must identify Bargaindock as the source.
- They must be used solely for non-commercial purposes and a copyright notice must appear on every copy in the following form “Copyright © 2003 – 20017 Bargaindock.com All rights reserved”.
- Bargaindock’s express, prior, written permission is required for any Content that is not included in the license above, such as any graphical elements or website code, and/or for the use of Content for any purpose not expressly permitted above, such as for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- The Bargaindock logos are trade-marks of Bargaindock, and may not be used without the express written permission of Bargaindock.
User Content Privacy
You may be able to post or upload (in designated areas of the Website) written content or other content (collectively “User Content”) to the Website.
You are solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By uploading or posting User Content to the Website, you automatically grant Bargaindock a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, license to use, reproduce, modify, translate into different languages or formats, and publish such User Content on the Website for the purpose of sharing the User Content with users and visitors of the Website and to promote the Website.
You represent and warrant that you own or have the rights to use and license Bargaindock to use the User Content in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess parental or guardian consent to agree to these Terms and access and use the Website, and are otherwise fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
This Website is physically maintained and operated by Bargaindock from the Province of Ontario. You may not assign these Terms or assign any rights or delegate any obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without our prior written consent.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Bargaindock with respect to the subject matter and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English and French versions of these Terms, the English version shall govern.
Code of Conduct
You may not use the Bargaindock Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. In addition to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, you also agree to comply with all local laws that apply to your use of the Website.
You may not use the Website in any manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website, Bargaindock’s servers or computer network, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the Website and for any consequences of that use. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Website, you will not:
- Post or upload any inappropriate, promotional, defamatory, destructive, obscene, or unlawful content.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Post or upload any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any party.
- Impersonate another person, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of any content
- Use the Website in connection with surveys, contests, junk email, spamming or any duplicative messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website to collect information about other users or domain names.
- Upload files that contain bugs, viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another.
- Submit User Content that falsely expresses or implies that such User Content is sponsored or endorsed by any party where it is not sponsored or endorsed by such party.
While Bargaindock prohibits such conduct and User Content in connection with the Website, you understand and agree that nonetheless you may be exposed to such conduct or User Content and that you use the Website at your own risk.
Bargaindock reserves the right to monitor use of this Website to determine compliance with these Terms. Although Bargaindock does not read, review, vet or otherwise assess User Content in advance of its posting, Bargaindock reserves the right to remove any User Content and/or terminate your Bargaindock User Account without notice for breach or for any other reason.
You must possess a valid licence to be eligible to purchase certain products on our site. Any of the licences listed below will allow you to possess a firearm and obtain ammunition in Canada. Only the Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) will allow you to acquire or permanently import a firearm.
A licence is your authorization to possess and register a firearm and to obtain ammunition. Your licence must be kept current for as long as you possess firearms in Canada. The types of licences are as follows:
For Canadian Residents 18 and Older:
- The Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) is the only licence currently available to new applicants. It is renewable every five years. As a general rule, applicants must have passed the Canadian Firearms Safety Course.
- Firearms Acquisition Certificates (FAC) issued under the former law were considered to be licences. They have all expired and need to be replaced with aPAL.
For Non-Residents Aged 18 and Older:
- A Non-resident firearms declaration that has been confirmed by a customs officer is deemed to be a temporary licence for up to 60 days.
- Non-residents who have passed the Canadian Firearms Safety Course can apply for a five-year PAL.
For Individuals aged 12 to 17
- A Minors’ Licence will enable young people to borrow a non-restricted rifle or shotgun for approved purposes such as hunting or target shooting. Generally, the minimum age is 12 years, but exceptions may be made for younger people who need to hunt to sustain themselves and their families. Applicants must have taken the Canadian Firearms Safety Course and passed the test.
- Once a person turns 18, they are no longer eligible for a minor’s licence. Instead, they must apply for a Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) and pay the applicable fee.
Bargaindock may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
For any further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org