The Mossberg JIC 500 Cruiser is the pistol grip shotgun you have been thinking about – it combines the world renowned Mossberg’s 500 pump action with a modern design, custom-type features and affordability. The short 18.5″ barrel matched up with the cylinder bore can handle just about anything you can throw at it.
The Mossberg 500 JIC comes packaged in a durable portable emergency ready tube outfitted with a carry strap and includes a convenient “Survival Kit In A Can” all sealed in a waterproof packaging to protect everything you need from the harshest of environments. All backed by the rock solid quality and name you have come to know from the Mossberg 500 Shotgun.
- Pump action with a 5+1 round capacity
- 3″ Chamber (accepts 2-3/4″ and 3″ shells)
- Tang safety
- Bead sights
- Dual extractors
- Twin action bars
- Positive steel-to-steel lockup
- Rugged Synthetic stock and fore-end
- Anti-jam elevator – ensure smooth operation
- Water proof/airtight tube
- Survival Kit included
You must be a Canadian residents 18 and older
- PAL Required – Requires a valid PAL (Possession and Acquisition Licence / permis de possession et d’acquisition) to purchase.
We whip Firearms only within Canada through Canada Post. A signature is required with photo I.D. when the product arrives at your door.
Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms order.
All ammunition and firearms could be only shipped to the address, which is the same as your firearm license address.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order. Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- All firearms, archery products, optics and accessories orders are shipped via Canada Post Service. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue an approval.