One of the most popular police service pistol in North America, the Glock 22 fires the potent 40 S&W cartridge and holds more rounds for its size and weight than most other full-sized handgun in its class.
The 40 S&W caliber closes the gap between the heavy 45 Auto calibers and the 9mm Luger service calibers. Glock was the first manufacturer to make the advantages of this balanced caliber accessible to law enforcement agencies. By applying the Gen4 technology with the Modular back strap design and the reversible magazine catch to this pistol model the user may instantly customize the grip to add comfort, regardless of the shooter’s hand size and accommodate left and right-handed operators. The surface of the frame features the new Gen4 rough textured profile.
- Legendary Glock reliability and performance
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with a Nitration finishing process
- Accessory rail allows for modular mounting of shooting accessories
- Modular Back Strap design lets you customize the grip to fit your hand size without altering the grip angle
- Reversible, enlarged magazine catch that can be changed quickly to accommodate left and right-handed operators
- Dual recoil spring assembly
- Safe Action® system consists of 3 independent, automatic safeties to help prevent unintentional firing
- Double action with 10-round magazine capacity
- Reinforced polymer frame with Gen4 rough-textured technology
- Comes with 3x magazines