Make a statement at camp and keep a low profile in the field with the AXIS XP Camo. At just 6.5 pounds, this lightweight powerhouse packs serious features including a button-rifled, matte blued, 22-inch carbon steel barrel topped by a factory-mounted, boresighted Weaver® 3-9x40mm scope. A detachable box magazine comes standard, as does a stylish yet practical design highlighted by sleek contours with a textured fore-end and grip.
- Rugged synthetic camouflage stock
- Factory-mounted and boresighted 3-9x40mm Weaver scope
- Detachable box magazine
- Button-rifled, matte blued barrel
Barrel Color: Black
Barrel Finish: Matte
Barrel Length (in)/(cm): 22 / 55.9
Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
Caliber: 308 WIN
Magazine Capacity: 4
Length of Pull (in)/(cm): 13.75 / 34.9
Magazine: Detachable Box Magazine
Overall Length (in)/(cm): 42.5 / 108.0
Rate of Twist (in): 1 in 10
Receiver Color: Black
Receiver Finish: Matte
Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
Stock Color: Camouflage
Stock Finish: Matte
Stock Material: Synthetic
Stock Type: Sporter
Weight (lb)/(kg): 7.365 / 3.34
You must be a Canadian residents 18 and older
- PAL Required – Requires a valid PAL to purchase.
We whip Firearms only within Canada through Canada Post. A signature is required with photo I.D. when the product arrives at your door.
Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms order.
All ammunition and firearms could be only shipped to the address, which is the same as your firearm license address.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order. Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- All firearms, archery products, optics and accessories orders are shipped via Canada Post Service. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue an approval. No PO boxes allowed.