This Savage Arms bolt-action rifle is the fastest way to go from the box to the field. The AXIS XP Stainless comes with a factory-mounted and bore-sighted Weaver 3-9x40mm scope that extracts maximum accuracy from the rifle’s 22-inch, stainless steel, button-rifled barrel. It features a tough synthetic stock and detachable box magazine.
- Factory-mounted and bore-sighted 3-9x40mm Weaver scope
- Detachable box magazine
- Tough synthetic stock
- Stainless steel, button-rifled barrel
- Smooth bolt action
- Thread-in barrel headspacing
Barrel Color: Stainless Steel
Barrel Finish: Matte
Barrel Length (in)/(cm): 22 / 55.9
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Caliber: 270 WIN
Magazine Capacity: 4
Length of Pull (in)/(cm): 13.75 / 34.9
Magazine: Detachable Box Magazine
Overall Length (in)/(cm): 42.5 / 108.0
Rate of Twist (in): 1 in 10
Receiver Color: Stainless Steel
Receiver Finish: Matte
Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
Stock Color: Black
Stock Finish: Matte
Stock Material: Synthetic
Stock Type: Sporter
Weight (lb)/(kg): 7.33 / 3.32
You must be a Canadian residents 18 and older
- PAL Required – Requires a valid PAL to purchase.
We whip Firearms only within Canada through Canada Post. A signature is required with photo I.D. when the product arrives at your door.
Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms order.
All ammunition and firearms could be only shipped to the address, which is the same as your firearm license address.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order. Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- All firearms, archery products, optics and accessories orders are shipped via Canada Post Service. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue an approval. No PO boxes allowed.