This model 81 Glock saw back survival knife is a perfect addition to any field kit, tactical pack or hunting excursions. Developed in close cooperation with Austrian Army Rangers, the no-nonsense Glock knife features a tough 6 1/2 inch carbon steel clip point blade and molded polymer hilt, tough enough to break windows or cut through the toughest tree limb, yet perfectly balanced to handle in any field conditions. The one-piece polymer sheath is ideal for keeping the blade protected.
The model 81 Field Knife shares many features with the 78 model. It has the same 50-55 RC spring steel blade, cross bar hand guard and non-slip polymer handle. In addition to these great features, it also includes a sturdy saw blade that runs along the spine of the knife.
- Fixed 6.5″ Clip Point, Saw Spine, Blade
- High Carbon Blade Steel
- Rugged Non-Slip Polymer Handle
- Polymer Sheath
- Non-Reflective Coating Blade Finish
- 5″ Overall Length
We whip Firearms only within Canada through Canada Post. A signature is required with photo I.D. when the product arrives at your door.
Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms order.
All ammunition and firearms could be only shipped to the address, which is the same as your firearm license address.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order. Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- All firearms, archery products, optics and accessories orders are shipped via Canada Post Service. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue an approval. No PO boxes allowed.