Known for its rugged reliability and stopping power this Charter Arms Bulldog revolver is built to suit the demands of the most serious firearms enthusiast. It has a strong, durable frame and barrel built to withstand heavy use. Bringing competition specifications and features to factory models, the Pitbull offers that ready-to-go package while still maintaining production line integrity.
This Bulldog Target model features a professional fit and finish, a 4.2″ barrel, adjustable sights, neoprene grips and a stainless steel construction with a glass beaded matte finish. It has one of the best out of the box triggers that get even better with time and the power-for-ounce factor is high, the revolver carries light and is highly reliable.
- Professional fit and finish
- Roomy trigger guard
- Protected ejector rod
- Ergonomically designed comfortable rubber covered grip
- Short trigger travel
- Improves double action accuracy
- Rugged stainless steel construction
You must be a Canadian residents 18 and older
- RPAL Required – Requires a valid Restricted PAL (Restricted Possession and Acquisition Licence / permis de possession et d’acquisition) to purchase.
We whip Firearms only within Canada through Canada Post. A signature is required with photo I.D. when the product arrives at your door.
Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms order.
All ammunition and firearms could be only shipped to the address, which is the same as your firearm license address.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order. Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- All firearms, archery products, optics and accessories orders are shipped via Canada Post Service. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue an approval.