Whitetails stand apart from all other big game. Hunt them with ammunition that’s just as exceptional. Federal® Non-Typical™ uses an optimized soft-point bullet with a concentric jacket to provide tag-punching accuracy and consistent, lethal wound channels on any deer.
This competitively-priced ammo is built specifically for the deer hunter providing a hard hitting exceptional performance in the field and features a combination of premium bullets with Federal’s precision-drawn brass for quality results in a hunting round that you can depend on and are able to reload.
- Consistent, Proven Performance
- Non-Corrosive Boxer Primer
- Clean Burning Propellant
- Accurate, hard-hitting bullet design
- Precision-Drawn Federal Brass
- Loaded To Meet The Specific Needs Of Deer Hunters
Caliber: 308 Winchester
Bullet Weight: 180 Grain
Bullet Type: Non-Typical Soft Point
Muzzle Velocity: 2570 fps
Ballistic Coefficient: .382
Bullet Length: 1.173in. / 29.79mm
Terminal Performance Minimum Velocity: 1550
Rounds Per Box: 20 rds/box – 10 Boxes Per Case
Application: Hunting – Whitetail Deer
Primer: Boxer Non-Corrosive
Casing: Brass Casing
You must be a Canadian residents 18 and older
- PAL Required – Requires a valid PAL to purchase.
We ship ammunition only within Canada. A signature is required with photo I.D. when the product arrives at your door.
Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. Ammunition is shipped separately from any firearms order.
All ammunition and firearms could be only shipped to the address, which is the same as your firearm license address.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order. Due to Canadian Law regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- All firearms, archery products, optics and accessories orders are shipped via Canada Post Service. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue an approval. No PO boxes allowed.